Use the People Skills Handbook as your guide to become a better leader.
There is no escaping the fact that emotions are central to not only your personal life, but your professional one, as well. How you use this emotional energy is directly related to your effectiveness as a manager, co-worker, team member, and leader in any professional setting. Furthermore, emotional intelligence is an essential leadership skill, and for you to be truly effective as a leader, you need to learn how to become masterful at managing workplace relationships in a positive way.
Using the People Skills Handbook as your guide, you can access practical suggestions for developing any and all of the 54 EQ competencies that comprise the leadership skills you need to:
- Inspire and motivate the people around you
- Collaborate effectively with team members to create synergy and an improved experience for employees
- Build trust by consistently acting with honesty and integrity
- Develop and support others, celebrating their successes and encouraging them to further refine their skills
- Build relationships that communicate to every team member that they are valued and their concerns are valid
Based on a comprehensive analysis of over 50 years of research on emotions and interpersonal effectiveness, the library approach included in the People Skills Handbook provides the most complete and total look at the EQ system.
Those with great leadership skills continually improve their teams and organizations, and the tools and ideas contained in the People Skills Handbook and related training materials can help you jumpstart this process. Purchase your copy today or contact us directly at EQ Skills.com for more details.